- Is the vehicle titled in the business name?
- Is the vehicle driven by the business owner or an employee?
- Is the vehicle used for business purposes?
- Does the vehicle haul business tools or equipment?
- Does the vehicle tow a trailer used in the business?
- Is the vehicle used to transport products or people?
Just like personal auto insurance policies, Commercial Auto insurance offers coverage for Liability, Personal Injury Protection, Uninsured or Underinsured Motorists coverage, Collision, and Comprehensive coverages with deductibles but Commercial Auto Insurance policies also have additions suitable for commercial driving. Coverages can extend to employees, equipment, and protecting the business from financial disaster in the event there is an accident or injury.
Our agents at Leigh Shirley Insurance Agency are ready to help you understand the eligibility, definitions, coverages, exclusions, and limits and we can put together a Commercial Auto Insurance policy that will best fit your needs and budget.