Whether your business is big or small, unexpected events can happen which will potentially affect the financial stability of your business, and possibly your personal life. Having the proper insurance in place can give you the peace of mind knowing you are protected.
There are many things to consider when looking for a policy that will protect all aspects of your business. Packages can be put together that will fill the needs of your particular industry.
Your Business Owners Insurance package can include:
- Liability Insurance – Accidents can happen at any time and your business is always at risk for a lawsuit. Liability protection covers your company in the event there is damage or injury to another due to negligence or malpractice. This type of policy will cover any legal expenses involved in a lawsuit against your business.
- Property Insurance – designed to protect the building your business owns or rents, equipment, computers, tools, and furniture
- Business Interruption – protection if there is a loss of income due to an interruption of the operation of the business
- Commercial Auto – coverage for the vehicles that are used in connection with your business
- Workers Compensation
- Group Employee Benefits – health and life insurance